Get personalized support for your family
Partnership for Drug-Free Kids maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal information, education, and communication. Herein, the term “Site” refers to all communication channels between a user and the partnership including the site, mobile communications using phone (conversations and messages), email, chat, apps, text messaging, Facebook or any other platform to send and receive information or support services. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without written consent from Partnership for Drug-Free Kids.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Partnership for Drug-Free Kids are superseded and of no force or effect.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Partnership for Drug-Free Kids. The Partnership for Drug-Free Kids neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Partnership for Drug-Free Kids.
2. While the Partnership for Drug-Free Kids uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Partnership for Drug-Free Kids assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the site content.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Partnership for Drug-Free Kids nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Partnership for Drug-Free Kids also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. The information contained in the Site is not intended to replace, and should not be interpreted or relied upon as, professional advice, whether medical or otherwise. Communications through all channels (e.g. phone, text message, webchat) is for informational and educational use only. Accordingly, please consult your own professional for all advice concerning medical, legal or financial matters or the like which may be located in, or transmitted in connection with, the Site. Partnership for Drug-Free Kids assumes no liability of any kind for the content of any information transmitted to or received by any individual/entity in connection with such individual/entity’s use of the Site, and Partnership for Drug-Free Kids does not endorse or recommend any such information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
5. Any message submitted, posted or emailed to the Community, Stories, Personal Stories, Message Boards, Memorials, Recovery Stories, Weblogs, Expert Q&A, or Feedback sections of the Site is public, and Partnership for Drug-Free Kids may use such messages in furtherance of its corporate purposes including, but not limited to, compiling databases and developing promotional materials, testimonial materials and responses to inquiries. In consideration of your posting messages to the aforementioned sections of the Site, you agree that your messages will not be untruthful, offensive, obscene, defamatory, discriminatory, unlawful, or violative of the intellectual property rights of a third party. Partnership for Drug-Free Kids reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify and/or remove any message, submitted, posted or emailed to these sections of the Site that Partnership for Drug-Free Kids deems to be not in the best interests of Partnership for Drug-Free Kids or the people Partnership for Drug-Free Kids serves.
6. Although Partnership for Drug-Free Kids may from time to time monitor or review, chats, postings, transmissions, and the like on the Site, Partnership for Drug-Free Kids is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Partnership for Drug-Free Kids will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Partnership for Drug-Free Kids to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials. Furthermore, Partnership for Drug-Free Kids reserves the right (but is not obligated) to delete, move or edit postings that it, in its sole discretion, deems threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane or in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise inappropriate.
7. Images of people, places or objects displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Partnership for Drug-Free Kids . The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
8. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, including ” Partnership for Drug-Free Kids ” are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Partnership for Drug-Free Kids and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Partnership for Drug-Free Kids or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Partnership for Drug-Free Kids will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
9. Partnership for Drug-Free Kids has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
10. Software from this Site is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
11. Partnership for Drug-Free Kids may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Authorization: You certify that you are authorized: (a) to enroll the designated mobile phone number in the Messaging Service, and (b) to incur any mobile message or data charges that may be incurred by participating in the Messaging Service.
Subscribing to SMS Messages: You may subscribe to Messaging Service by entering and submitting your phone number, email or other method of contact in the provided submission form available on our website and our mobile application. By entering your phone number or personal information (eg email) and completing the submission form, you consent to these terms and to receive text message communications from The Partnership as described herein. A message will be delivered to the communication channel identifier (e.g. phone number, email, Facebook Messenger Account) you provided confirming your enrollment once you have submitted your phone number. You are responsible for managing the types of messaging you receive.
By subscribing to Messaging Service, you expressly consent and agree to accept and receive Partnership Support Messages and related communications via text message to your mobile device and to the cellular/mobile telephone number(s) and email or other communication contact that you provided to us. The information in any message may be subject to certain time lags and/or delays.
Frequency of Messages: The number and frequency of Messages sent to your device depends on the program you have enrolled for and if you’ve asked for help or support via messaging.
To Stop Messages: Text STOP to 55753 or reply STOP to any message or communication you receive, or contact The Partnership Customer Service at the contact information listed at www.drugfree.org. You consent that following such a request to unsubscribe, you will receive one (1) final message from The Partnership confirming that you have been inactivated in our system. Please allow up to three (3) business days to process your request.
For Help: Text HELP to 55753 for help, or reply HELP to any message, or visit The Partnership for Customer Service contacts.
Other Commands recognized by the SMS/MMS Messaging Service:
Message, Voice and Data rates may apply. By participating in the Messaging Service, you approve any such charges from your mobile carrier. Check your carrier’s plan for details. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible and liable for obtaining, maintaining, and paying all charges related to your mobile device(s).
No Guarantee: The Partnership is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, or misdirected messages, including (but not limited to) undelivered messages resulting from any form of filtering by your mobile carrier or service provider or otherwise.
Use of Automated Dialing Technology: You acknowledge and agree that the Messaging Service may be provided in some cases through automatic telephone dialing technology, an artificial voice or a pre-recorded voice. By providing us your phone number, you expressly consent to receive the Messaging Service through automatic dialing technology, artificial and pre-recorded voice.
General Communications: You agree to receive notifications from The Partnership, its representatives, employees, and agents, through any means authorized under these Terms, including phone calls and text messages that use automatic telephone dialing technology, artificial voice or pre-recorded voice or live person.
Termination: The Partnership reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any or all of the Messaging Service, in whole or in part, for any reason, with or without notice to you.
Updated May 22, 2018