Our Community Partners Network (CPN) is a national network of locally-based organizations that serve families struggling with substance use and/or mental health issues. We work together to strengthen member organizations by sharing resources, fostering communication, and increasing the bandwidth of the small-but-mighty teams dedicated to helping families.
Community partners are nonprofit organizations in the United States with substance or mental/behavioral health focus. Nonprofit treatment providers are not eligible unless they are joining via their family services or prevention arm. For-profit ventures are excluded.
Our Community Partners
Philosophical and cultural alignment of organizational programming with these basic principles will ensure good mission fit:
- We commit to working with other organizations in a spirit of cooperation, not competition.
- We commit to following best practices and providing evidence-based care to families struggling with substance use and/or mental health issues.
- We commit to treating those who struggle with substance use and/or mental health issues with kindness, compassion, and empathy.
- We commit to sharing information, generating ideas, and offering constructive feedback to strengthen our own work and the work of others.
- Members are encouraged to post their membership status on their website and social channels using our membership badge
- Members join our closed Community Partners Network LinkedIn group, a channel for collaboration and information
- Members are listed on our website, drugfree.org, which is visited by nearly 4 million users per year
- Members receive exclusive, ongoing content oriented toward organizations, such as:
- Monthly e-newsletter including featured partners, advocacy action alerts, funding opportunities, and more
- Exclusive webinars and teleconferences for members
- Infographics and one-pagers that can be co-branded by member organizations
- Calendar of member events and networking opportunities
- Discounted access to paid services such as trainings, digital products and technical assistance
View Full Terms and Conditions