NEW YORK, NY, December 12, 2017 – Partnership for Drug-Free Kids, a nonprofit organization committed to providing support and guidance to families struggling with their son or daughter’s substance use will celebrate its annual Winter Wish Gala at Gotham Hall in New York City on Tuesday, December 12.
At the gala, the Partnership will honor Facebook, David A. Katz, Esq., Partner at Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz, Natasha Silver Bell, Founder and President, Silverbell Coaching, and Christine Mack, Philanthropist, for their work in support of parents and families. Thomas McLellan, Ph.D., Former Deputy Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy, will be recognized with this year’s James E. Burke Award. Elizabeth Vargas, Award-Winning ABC News Co-Anchor of “20/20” and author of “Between Breaths” will serve as the evening’s Master of Ceremonies.
WHAT: Partnership for Drug-Free Kids’ Winter Wish Gala
WHO: Master of Ceremonies: Elizabeth Vargas, Award-Winning ABC News Co-Anchor, “20/20” and Author, “Between Breaths”
- Corporate Citizenship Award: Facebook
- Corporate Citizenship Award: David A. Katz, Esq., Partner at Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- Philanthropist Award: Natasha Silver Bell, Founder and President, Silverbell Coaching
- Philanthropist Award: Christine Mack, Philanthropist
- James E. Burke Award Recipient: Thomas McLellan, Ph.D., Former Deputy Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Special Performance by Maya Beiser
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017
- Reception at 6:30 pm (Photos and interviews during reception only) 6:30 p.m. – 7:15 p.m.
- Program at 7:30 pm
WHERE: Gotham Hall, 1356 Broadway (at 36th Street), New York, NY 10018
*Interviews are available. For inquiries contact Josie Feliz at 212-973-3505, email@example.com.
# # # #