Southwest Behavioral & Health Services offers an array of programs to meet the unique needs of the Arizona communities served.
Programs & services include:
- Substance use prevention services, community outreach and school-based counseling
- Assistance for persons with addiction
- Opioid replacement clinics throughout the state that are working tirelessly to save lives and help alleviate the crisis
- Outpatient mental health treatment and psychiatric services including medication monitoring
- Intensive inpatient care for persons in crisis
- Residential housing, in-home and supported housing services
- Services throughout the lifespan for members with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Southwest Behavior & Health Services continues to foster a whole healthcare model by seeking out opportunities and innovative approaches to treatment that focus on integrated care at its core.
Partners play an important role in fostering healthy local communities through support and education. Learn more about partnership opportunities.