Partnership to End Addiction is a national nonprofit uniquely positioned to reach, engage and help families impacted by addiction. With decades of experience in research, direct service, communications and partnership-building, we provide families with personalized support and resources — while mobilizing policymakers, researchers and health care professionals to better address addiction systemically on a national scale. For more information, visit www.drugfree.org.
We are looking for a website marketing manager to increase our website’s visibility and drive qualified, relevant visitors to engage with our content, become members of our community, and/or convert to our multiple calls to action, including family services and donations. The successful candidate will leverage audience behavioral data, co-marketing partnership-building, and on-page SEO to produce substantial increases in website visitors and engagement.
- Serve as lead for marketing campaigns involving website traffic projections, including those supporting family services and fundraising goals
- Support VP, Marketing and CMO in developing content partnerships with relevant digital content publishers
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis and audience research to inform website marketing strategy
- Work with organizational SMEs and the Communications Operations team to edit and optimize content for brand consistency and search traffic queries; offer content ideas based on analysis
- Reduce friction in user journeys across the site intended to result in engagement and conversion
- Leverage marketing automation software and work with the Marketing Analyst to report on and improve results of campaigns; monitor website traffic trends in real-time
- Collaborate with Communications Operations to develop editorial guidelines inclusive of search optimization considerations
- Advocate for and implement co-marketing opportunities with existing external partners to extend link-building
- Support and implement tracking for a myriad of campaigns involving email, social, and other channel promotions
- Develop and run landing page and content tests
- Support GA4 transition
- 6+ years’ relevant work experience/specialized education, with minimum 3 years’ experience successfully improving website rankings for an organization
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, marketing, or finance
- Excellent project management and campaign planning skills
- Ability to work cross-team, in both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Strong command of Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Demonstrated commitment to testing, continuous improvement, and staying up-to-date on market trends
Note: We are temporarily teleworking during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Partnership to End Addiction is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment for the success of our employees and the fulfillment of our mission. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce, encompassing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, that is representative of the people and communities we aim to serve.
Learn more about working at Partnership to End Addiction.
Cover letter, resume and salary expectations should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.