Partnership to End Addiction is a national nonprofit uniquely positioned to reach, engage and help families impacted by addiction. With decades of experience in research, direct service, communications and partnership-building, we provide families with personalized support and resources — while mobilizing policymakers, researchers and health care professionals to better address addiction systemically on a national scale. For more information, visit www.drugfree.org.
Partnership to End Addiction is seeking a full-time, temporary Research Assistant or Associate to assist with evaluating an integrated care program that serves individuals with opioid use disorders who are also at risk for or already have chronic health or behavioral health issues. The position will involve working on a SAMHSA-funded evaluation project to highlight the successes and challenges of grant implementation at three Opioid Treatment Program (OTP) locations.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Demonstrate and reflect the mission and values of the organization.
- Proactively coordinate and collaborate with colleagues to fulfill mission and objectives of the job.
- Conduct literature reviews and summaries to support study activities.
- Conduct online focus groups, semi-structured interviews, and assessments with study participants.
- Transcribe and code qualitative data.
- Coordinate communication with study participants and consultants.
- Manage participant recruitment and data collection.
- Assist with data cleaning and analysis.
- Assist in development of data tables, graphs and charts and preparation of material for SAMHSA and OASAS reports.
- Requires attendance at weekly meetings and ability to take comprehensive notes for distribution.
- Collaborate with Postdoctoral Fellow in Addiction Research and Evaluation to design and conduct final evaluation.
- Work under limited supervision, while exercising independent discretion and judgment to accomplish goals.
- Preferred: Master’s Degree in psychology, public health, or related field.
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree plus 2+ years’ relevant full-time work experience.
- Relevant research experience, including project coordination experience.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a cohesive team, but also to exercise independent judgment when needed to achieve goals.
- Some data analysis experience required, preferably using R or SPSS.
- Familiarity with Power Bi, a plus.
Note: We are temporarily teleworking during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Partnership to End Addiction is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment for the success of our employees and the fulfillment of our mission. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce, encompassing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, that is representative of the people and communities we aim to serve.
Learn more about working at Partnership to End Addiction.
Cover letter, resume and salary expectations should be emailed to email@example.com.