The Partnership for Drug-Free Kids is seeking a current NYC-based undergrad or graduate student who is interested in serving as a psychology/research intern and providing a wide range of support to various teams within the organization. The Partnership’s interns are compensated on an hourly basis. We offer flexible part-time hours (roughly 15-20 per week) that enable students to work around their class schedules.
- Carry out literature reviews on the most effective in-person and digital prevention and treatment interventions for families and young people suffering from addiction
- Facilitate evidence-based product and design decisions
- Organize therapy manuals and clinical tools
- Conduct basic analysis (after appropriate training) on parents who have called the Partnership’s toll-free helpline
- Other related psychology/research tasks as assigned
- Strong writing, research and communication skills
- Demonstrated interest in topics relating to the Partnership’s mission, including substance use disorder, parenting skills, psychology and social work
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines
- Proactive, collaborative and eager to learn
- Experience in Microsoft Office (especially Word Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
How to Apply
The Partnership is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace and encourages students of diverse backgrounds to apply. If you would like to be considered for an internship, please send your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.