Partnership to End Addiction is a national nonprofit uniquely positioned to reach, engage and help families impacted by addiction. With decades of experience in research, direct service, communications and partnership-building, we provide families with personalized support and resources — while mobilizing policymakers, researchers and health care professionals to better address addiction systemically on a national scale. For more information, visit www.drugfree.org.
We are seeking a Program and Technical Support Assistant to join our Family Services team to support our volunteer Parent Coaches and Helpline Specialists in using our proprietary Platform software and a learning management system (LMS). This position is integral in troubleshooting issues and providing customer support to staff and volunteers as they connect with families seeking support. This person is also responsible for maintaining records of customer interactions and collaborating with others to improve system requirements. Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and outstanding analytical skills.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Demonstrate and reflect the mission and values of the organization.
- Proactively coordinate and collaborate with colleagues to fulfill mission and objectives of the job.
- Provide daily support to Helpline staff and trained adult volunteers of various computer systems including answering questions, analyzing problems, and quickly forming solutions to return systems to proper operation.
- Provide support to all volunteers in-training and clinical professionals engaged in our online courses, responding to inquiries and escalating to colleagues when necessary.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with end users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Utilizing a ticketing system, prioritize support and maintain detailed records of daily interactions with customers, reported issues, and completed solutions along with any further actions required of management or repair personnel.
- Develop and adapt training manuals and troubleshooting procedures to help support end users interact properly with our platform and other software
- Collaborate cross-functionally to establish goals, objectives and system improvements.
- Create and implement new workflow processes to improve end user efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Work under general supervision with some degree of independence.
- 1+ years’ technical support experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to remain calm, patient and professional in all circumstances
- Working knowledge of PC and Mac operating systems and Microsoft Office
- Experience with Microsoft Teams preferred
- Ability to quickly identify problems, form solutions, and execute step-by-step troubleshooting procedures
- Willingness to learn through on-the-job training
- Experience with learning authoring tools like Articulate and learning management systems like LearnDash preferred
- Experience successfully working remotely/hybrid preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Note: We are temporarily teleworking through 2022.
Partnership to End Addiction is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment for the success of our employees and the fulfillment of our mission. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce, encompassing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, that is representative of the people and communities we aim to serve.
Learn more about working at Partnership to End Addiction.
Cover letter, resume and salary expectations should be emailed to email@example.com.