Today is #GivingTuesday, a global day of giving and giving back. Here are five ways your gift to the Partnership helps kids and families:
- Families find free, effective resources and tools, 24/7, to help them deal with teen substance abuse on our website, drugfree.org.
- We aim to prevent teens from abusing medicine through our Medicine Abuse Project. And it’s working: prescription drug abuse is down 13% since we started.
- Millions of teens across the country are inspired to avoid negative influences and make healthy decisions because of our Above the Influence campaign.
- Every day, parents are learning how to prevent or cope with teen drug and alcohol abuse on our toll-free helpline, 1-855-DRUGFREE.
- We all have a role to play in ending teen substance abuse. Together, we can continue to keep kids healthy and safe.