Partnership to End Addiction is a national nonprofit uniquely positioned to reach, engage and help families impacted by addiction. With decades of experience in research, direct service, communications and partnership-building, we provide families with personalized support and resources — while mobilizing policymakers, researchers and health care professionals to better address addiction systemically on a national scale.
The junior designer will substantially increase our consumer reach/audience through digital design. We are looking for someone with a passion for helping end the addiction epidemic in our country and/or experience in the health care industry. This role focuses on developing compelling visual storytelling for a variety of marketing assets. This individual will work collaboratively with the Director of Communications Operations to balance the needs of stakeholders and break down complex narratives into simple, compelling digital creative for a consumer audience.
- Designing a suite of original creative digital assets for marketing campaigns that can be leveraged across owned, earned and paid media.
- Transforming brand strategy into creative work that has a positive impact.
- Create concepts and designs while considering the users’ needs and the organization goals/requirements.
- Producing a large volume of digital assets for use across a broad range of channels, including social, web and email.
- Opportunity to work across digital channels and developing print/event collateral.
- Collaborating closely with the Social Media Manager and Content Production Specialist across projects/deliverables.
- Creating and developing assets that drive earned media.
- Employing channel-specific best practices and coordinating with channel managers to ensure proper implementation.
- Ensuring that digital creative remains innovative and stands out versus other brands in our space, while maintaining consistency across all digital touchpoints.
- Creative direction on photo shoots and other asset generating productions.
- Developing mock ups to effectively communicate design ideas to stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of overarching brand strategy, as well as design foundation, such as color theory, typography and composition.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital design (agency or in house).
- Solid portfolio of creative design concepts across brand systems and campaign design.
- Ability to be flexible and incorporate feedback, revisions and critiques into work.
- Track record of operating independently and without much oversight.
- Passionate about design and developing new ways to bring brands to life.
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once to meet tight deadlines.
- Looking for an ambitious, creative individual that is excited to make a difference.
Note: We are temporarily teleworking during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Partnership to End Addiction is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment for the success of our employees and the fulfillment of our mission. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce, encompassing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, that is representative of the people and communities we aim to serve.
Learn more about working at Partnership to End Addiction.
Cover letter, resume and salary expectations should be emailed to email@example.com.