Partnership to End Addiction is a national nonprofit uniquely positioned to reach, engage and help families impacted by addiction. With decades of experience in research, direct service, communications and partnership-building, we provide families with personalized support and resources — while mobilizing policymakers, researchers and health care professionals to better address addiction systemically on a national scale.
We are looking for an experienced and proactive email marketing manager to take our email automation strategy to the next level by substantially growing and engaging our email audiences (B2C and B2B) to drive impact in our mission. Reporting to the VP of Performance Marketing, the successful candidate will have significant experience and a demonstrated track record in mapping and implementing effective email programs from start to finish, including technical, analytical, and creative considerations.
- Develop and implement email growth plan toward tangible, quantified goals for website engagement, service engagement and audience acquisition
- Support coordinated campaigns across print, broadcast, radio, digital advertising, social media, website and email
- Develop and improve upon baseline KPIs for growth, engagement, conversion and retention through email marketing, including paid placement opportunities and co-marketing partnerships
- Develop email inventory, campaign strategies, customer journeys, testing, and reporting for multiple email streams serving numerous departments and stakeholders
- Proactively support the integration of a marketing automation platform, including the development of a marketing database, audience segments, user journeys and engagement/retention metrics
- Implement best practices related to privacy policies, across all email opt-in touchpoints
- Track on and increase engagement levels across multiple audiences and segments leveraging; proactively own and apply all data related to email marketing, including past, present and projected performance
- Develop, maintain and deliver on monthly email scheduling/inventory and reporting needs
- Support efforts of public relations and communications teams requiring email distribution to meet their goals
- Partner with marketing platform staff to maintain clean email data, establish and maintain segments, and monitor trends by audience
- Share insights and findings with the Marketing & Communications team to increase information-sharing and performance within and outside of the email channel
- Monitor and apply best-practice trends
- Demonstrate strong commitment to user experience and the consumer/audience as a guideline for the email marketing practice
- Work across departments and subject matter experts (SMEs) at varying levels of seniority to drive impact and influence outcomes
- 4+ years’ dedicated experience and proven success as a hands-on email marketing channel manager managing a complex program while growing an email audience; 6+ years relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience driving results within an automated marketing platform (e.g., Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot)
- Experience working in marketing project management software (e.g., Asana)
- Experience using real-time business intelligence platform (e.g., Domo, Tableau) to optimize and justify email ROI
- Strong command of email-specific KPIs and best practices
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and management skills
- Proclivity to execute tasks and make decisions independently
- Detail orientation and project management skills, combined with the ability to manage complexity and not get bogged down in detail
Note: We are temporarily teleworking during the COVID-19 pandemic. When we return to in-office work, the Manager will work in our NYC office.
Cover letter, resume and salary expectations should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partnership to End Addiction is an equal opportunity employer.