Partnership to End Addiction is a national nonprofit uniquely positioned to reach, engage and help families impacted by addiction. With decades of experience in research, direct service, communications and partnership-building, we provide families with personalized support and resources — while mobilizing policymakers, researchers and health care professionals to better address addiction systemically on a national scale.
We are looking for a content producer with a passion for helping end the addiction epidemic in our country. This individual will help us bring ideas to life across channels with the goal of substantially increasing the reach, engagement and conversion of our family audience through the development of impactful creative campaign assets. Reporting to the Director of Communications Operations, the successful candidate will contribute to the development and implementation of a new, agile content strategy framework, with inputs from Marketing, Media Relations, SMEs, leadership and other departments.
- Lead on the discussion and development of voice, tone and editorial guidelines for the family audience
- Establish an editorial calendar for the family audience across all owned media, including social, email, website and podcast; manage a proactive production cadence
- Develop content and creative for marketing purposes across numerous formats and channels to reach the audience in surround-sound. This includes working directly with Partnership to End Addiction’s podcast team to produce “Heart of the Matter with Elizabeth Vargas
- Write content for channels, including social media, website, email, podcast and internal communications
- Curate and refine a portfolio of effective imagery, video, audio and copy for the target audience
- Facilitate the production of content across owned and paid channels
- Interface with SMEs, designers, producers, and writers to refine messaging and approach across all channels
- Year-long creative planning across channels
- Ensure alignment and inventory management with other activities in the content marketing mix for both user experience and service to goals
- Identify creative gaps; create test-and-learn opportunities to address them
- Work directly with other creatives on the team (design, social media, marketing)
- Research and stay updated on content trends, best practices and consumer behavior
- Work with Media and Marketing Analyst and VP, Performance Marketing to develop content dashboards tracking on audience growth, engagement and conversion goals through content distribution
- Evaluate content performance against goals and make iterative improvements
- Supervise one part-time communications operations assistant
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience managing digital content, preferably with strategic contributions
- Proven content strategy experience, including continuing education or coursework in content marketing
- Experience creating and managing timelines across different workstreams
- Solid project management and operational skills
- Demonstrated experience in web writing and editing, with a basic understanding of SEO
- Knowledge of social/email platforms and best practices
- Ability to train and support others in following brand guidelines
- Ability to work independently with a high attention to detail
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Experience working in marketing project management software (e.g., Asana)
- Experience working in marketing automation platform (e.g., HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot)
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous experience in health communications is preferred
- Looking for an ambitious, creative individual that is excited to make a difference
Note: We are temporarily teleworking during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Partnership to End Addiction is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment for the success of our employees and the fulfillment of our mission. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce, encompassing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, that is representative of the people and communities we aim to serve.
Learn more about working at Partnership to End Addiction.
Cover letter, resume and salary expectations should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.