Get personalized support for your family
Partnership for Drug-Free Kids maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without written consent from Partnership for Drug-Free Kids.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Partnership for Drug-Free Kids are superseded and of no force or effect.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Partnership for Drug-Free Kids. The Partnership for Drug-Free Kids neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Partnership for Drug-Free Kids.
2. While the Partnership for Drug-Free Kids uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Partnership for Drug-Free Kids assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the site content.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Partnership for Drug-Free Kids nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Partnership for Drug-Free Kids also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. The information contained in the Site is not intended to replace, and should not be interpreted or relied upon as, professional advice, whether medical or otherwise. Accordingly, please consult your own professional for all advice concerning medical, legal or financial matters or the like which may be located in, or transmitted in connection with, the Site. Partnership for Drug-Free Kids assumes no liability of any kind for the content of any information transmitted to or received by any individual/entity in connection with such individual/entity’s use of the Site, and Partnership for Drug-Free Kids does not endorse or recommend any such information.
5. Any message submitted, posted or emailed to the Community, Stories, Personal Stories, Message Boards, Memorials, Recovery Stories, Weblogs, Expert Q&A, or Feedback sections of the Site is public, and Partnership for Drug-Free Kids may use such messages in furtherance of its corporate purposes including, but not limited to, compiling databases and developing promotional materials, testimonial materials and responses to inquiries. In consideration of your posting messages to the aforementioned sections of the Site, you agree that your messages will not be untruthful, offensive, obscene, defamatory, discriminatory, unlawful, or violative of the intellectual property rights of a third party. Partnership for Drug-Free Kids reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify and/or remove any message, submitted, posted or emailed to these sections of the Site that Partnership for Drug-Free Kids deems to be not in the best interests of Partnership for Drug-Free Kids or the people Partnership for Drug-Free Kids serves.
6. Although Partnership for Drug-Free Kids may from time to time monitor or review, chats, postings, transmissions, and the like on the Site, Partnership for Drug-Free Kids is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Partnership for Drug-Free Kids will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Partnership for Drug-Free Kids to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials. Furthermore, Partnership for Drug-Free Kids reserves the right (but is not obligated) to delete, move or edit postings that it, in its sole discretion, deems threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane or in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise inappropriate.
7. Images of people, places or objects displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Partnership for Drug-Free Kids . The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
8. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, including ” Partnership for Drug-Free Kids ” are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Partnership for Drug-Free Kids and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Partnership for Drug-Free Kids or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Partnership for Drug-Free Kids will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
9. Partnership for Drug-Free Kids has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
10. Software from this Site is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
11. Partnership for Drug-Free Kids may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Updated May 1, 2014